Friday, May 18, 2012

SOYJOY-Blueberry!

SOYJOY-BLUEBERRY 

I was sent this by influenster to review.


SOYJOY is


-All natural and gluten free
-Made with real fruit and ground whole soybeans
-130 - 140 calories, 2 - 4 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of protein
-Completely free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
-Made with non-GMO soybeans
-Available in 7 great flavors: Apple Walnut, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Mango Coconut, Pineapple, and Strawberry

My Thoughts


I don't love Blueberries. Aside from that I thought the bar was very filling and tasted "natural".   My mom tasted it as well and said it was "not bad".   Almost tastes like a fruit cake but not as sweet and a little more dry.  Its not SOO delicious, that you'll want to eat ten bars.  It is however filling and enough to satisfy a sweet tooth or serve as a healthy in between meal snack.


Strawberry, Mango Coconut, and Pineapple are on my grocery list but I could NOT find them in my local store.  I will have to continue looking.  I hope they aren't too hard to find because I don't think I love them enough to buy them online.


Where to buy

Online at their website, Amazon, or Drugstore.com
Major stores that currently carry an assortment of SOYJOY bars are A&P, Albertsons, BiLo, Duane Reade, Giant Eagle, Giant Landover, Hannaford, HyVee, Kmart, Kroger, Sprout's, Publix, Safeway, Stop n Shop, SuperValu, ShopRite, Winn Dixie

Suggested retail price is $0.99 - $1.29

FTC I was sent this product by influenster  All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment