Friday, May 18, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour!!

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour



I was sent this spray from influenster.  It is part of Bath and Body Works' NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!


Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

My thoughts: 

First thing I fell in love with was the packaging! its so feminine and pink.  It matches my room so nicely and just happens to be my favorite color.  It has a sweet floral scent.  

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you or online !
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00
They currently have a buy three, get two free deal! Check the website for more details :) 

 FTC: This product was sent to me by influenster.  All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment