Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Product Review- One Natural Fizzer

in Honey Please

 

 



I tried this ONE, Natural BATH FIZZER in HONEY PLEASE and thought I'd review it.  It can be purchased at ULTA or any drug store (walgreens for ex.). 

The package says One fizzer may be used whole for a long luxurious bath or use only half for a short relaxing retreat in the tub.  Below is a pic of the two half s which are conveniently pre-cut!


One thing to note is that the honey is only on one half of the fizzer (booooo) so although it says you can use only one half, if you do that, you would essentially be missing out on all the "honey" in one of your baths!!  That said, I went ahead and used the entire ball.

 

 

The package claims that this "Fizzer" when placed in warm running water, will "fizzle and infuse the room creating a soothing spa experience while transporting you to an amazing retreat for your body and soul."  I'm not sure it necessarily transported me anywhere, but it certainly does add an extra element of relaxation.  I absolutely LOVE the smell.  Its a refreshing clean sweet honey scent.  It really DID feel like a nice relaxing treat (not the edible kind).  I was also listening to a Relaxation station on Pandora and enjoying a nice book which added to the whole feel of a "spa at home experience".  Overall, I think this product is an inexpensive little something you can pop in your bath to help relax and unwind from a stressful day. 



I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it.  I would also like to try more fizzers as I try to incorporate a relaxing bath in my weekly routine.

 *This product is Natural, contains no plastic, recyclable and its cruelty free (they do not test on animals).  The packaging and plastic wrap around the fizzer is 100% Bio-Degradable.* 

For more info on this product or other Natural & Green bath products, visit OneBathandBody

FTC disclaimer.  I purchased this product.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment