Saturday, January 7, 2012

Living Social and Bloom.com


I thought Living Social was a gimmick because life taught me that nothing is free and you usually get what you pay for.  My curiosity won over my skepticism however, when my sister in law told me about all the great deals she's been taking advantage of.  I thought I would check it out & think its awesome! While browsing through, I also discovered Bloom.com 

Bloom.com appears to be an online Sephora or Ulta except you can fill out a beauty profile and they recommend products based on your hair type, skin/eye color etc.  Its also a "social" beauty store, so you can connect with other beauty lovers, I guess.  Anyways, it also seems awesome!



To tie my two awesome discoveries together, I found a Living Social Bloom.Com Deal! You basically get $40.00 to spend on beauty products INCLUDING shipping but only pay $20.00  (saving 57%). 


Enjoy your Weekend :)

*Leila*




No comments:

Post a Comment