Monday, August 12, 2013

Fall Essentials-Intro

As back to school ads flood the hallways of malls, commercials and billboards and with Labor Day just around the corner. We realize its time to pack away those flip flops and gear up for FALL!!!

Fall happens to be my favorite season. The aroma of sharpened pencils, pumpkin spice, and the cooling of temperature lure my senses into nostalgia of Fall seasons gone by. Filled with new school supplies, cozy movie nights, boots and dark nail polish !!!

That said, I decided to do a FALL ESSENTIALS series here on my blog. I will be uploading items that in my opinion are FALL ESSENTIALS and favorites !!

The tentative blogs will include:

1. Fall Nail polish Collection

2.Fall bag/s

3.Fall shoes/boots

4.Fall Makeup

5.Fall home decor

If there is anything else you'd like me to include or if you're doing a Fall/back to school/back to college/back to work series on your blog or YouTube channel, don't forget to include the link in the comments below. Would love to check it out and support all my fellow lovely bloggers. 

Here is to a great FALL 2013!!!

Xoxo,

Leila 

No comments:

Post a Comment