Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Makeup 2013

I went to the Mac store in search of fall makeup. I wanted matte warm tones. 


Unfortunately the collection above was too dark according to the Mac makeup artist. He suggested the items below for my skin tone and I left pretty pleased. 


This is the blush. Please excuse my naked nails! 


It's a gorgeous matte warm color. Exactly what I was looking for. 


In Desert rose. I wanted a matching lipglAss so he suggested this


It's actually a cremesheen glass. I really like the formula because it gives a nice gloss and hint of color without being sticky or overpowering. It's in the color deelight. 

This is what they look like on :



These are the fall makeup colors I picked up which work for me. Everyone's skin and color is different so when looking for new goodies find a store with helpful makeup artists who will make suggestions without being pushy. 

Hope you enjoyed this blog and I wish you a very happy fall!!!

Xoxo,

Leila 

No comments:

Post a Comment